Change of students’ strength indicators as a result of training in the gym
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2021, Volume 12, Issue 1, Pages 57-60
AbstractToday, due to the ineffective physical education among university students, there is a need in the process of revising the content of PE lessons in order to adapt them to the students’ needs. It is important to update interests and motives in order to replenish the theoretical competence of students about the most productive means and methods of physical education, in order to increase the effectiveness of the performed physical exercises as a way to reach qualitatively different levels of training physical qualities. The article discusses the possibilities of developing students' strength indicators as a result of training in the gym.
- Bartosh O.V. "The strength and methodological principals of its education", guidelines / Vladivostok: Mor. state un-t; 2009. – 47 p.
- Kopylov, Yu. A. Physical education system in educational institutions / Yu.A. Kopylov, N.V. Polyanskaya. - M .: Arsenal of Education, 2018. – 393 p.
- Lysov, P.K. Human Anatomy (with the basics of sports morphology). Textbook. In 2 volumes. Volume 1 / P.K. Lysov, M.R. Sapin. - M .: Academia, 2015. – 240 p.
- Prokofiev, V.N. Workshop on physiology of physical education and sport / V.N. Prokofiev. - M.: Phoenix, 2016. – 192 p.
- Hartpman Y., Thünnemann X. Modern strength training. - Berlin: Shportferlag, 2008. – 122 p.
- Article View: 2
- PDF Download: 6