The formation of research skills of the master's degree students of choreographic art field of study within the framework of the study of "philosophy of dance" program
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2021, Volume 12, Issue 1, Pages 61-66
AbstractThe objective of the article is the systematic presentation of philosophical approaches to the understanding of dance through the course "Philosophy of Dance", studied at the master's degree level in the "Choreographic Art" field of study. The mastering of theoretical and practical skills of sensemaking by means of choreographic art in the system of individual and social self-knowledge have been considered. Studying dance from the philosophical point of view, gives an opportunity to see many facts in its type structure and the history of development in general. Of particular importance is the expansion and deepening of the world outlook and research interest of master's students to modern historical, philosophical and aesthetic assessments of various aspects that take place in the art of dance, the analytical consideration of the range of philosophical interpretations of choreographic works and their inclusion in the independent process of reflection on stage practice. With the help of competence characteristics, the importance of forming the skills of philosophical analysis of choreographic works, their evaluation using anthropological, ethical and aesthetic criteria have been shown. Mastering the culture of thinking, the ability to perceive, analyze and generalize the aesthetic image in the context of studying the philosophical paradigm of dance contribute to the formation of research interest in it.
- Arnold Р. Somaesthetics, Education, and the Art of Dance. - The Journal of Aesthetic Education Vol. 39, No. 1 (Spring, 2005), pp. 48-64
- Atitanova N. V. Dance as a Semantic Universal: From the Expressive Movement to the "Movement" of Meanings: autoref. dis. - Saransk: 2000. - 18 p.
- Blasis K. Dancing in General. Ballet Celebrities and National Dances. Saint Petersburg: LAN, planet of Music, 2008-352P.
- Blok L. D. Classic Dance. History and the Present. – Moscow: Iskusstvo, 1987 — 556 P.
- Camp. J. Philosophy of Dance. Dance Chronicle, 1996 19 (3): 347-357.
- Carroll N. and. Sееley W. Kinesthetic Understanding and Appreciation in Dance - The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, Vol. 71, No. 2 (SPRING 2013), pp. 177-186
- Dadianova T. V. Plasticity as a Physiognomic Characteristic of Art and the Category of Artistic Creativity. Yaroslavl, 1993 — p. 130
- Davies D. Dancing Around the Issues: Prospects for an Empirically Grounded Philosophy of Dance. The Journal of Aesthetics and Art Criticism, Vol. 71, No. 2 (SPRING 2013), pp. 195-202
- Filatov S. V. From the Figurative Word - to the Expressive Movement. M: Master,1993 – 128.
- Gerasimova I. A. Philosophical Understanding of Dance // Questions of Philosophy. 1998. No. 4. P. 50-63
- Gevlenko Yu. a. Semiotic Analysis of Dance. - Bulletin of Tomsk State University. 2009, no. 320. – pp. 87-89
- The Philosophical Aesthetics of Dance: Identity, Performance, and Understanding by Graham McFee. 2011. Binsted, Hampshire: Dance Books Ltd. xvii + 342 pp
- Kagan M. S. Morphology of Art. L.: Art, 1972 - 40 p.
- Kagan M. S. Philosophy of Culture. SPb.: Petropolis, 1996 — 416 P.
- Kondratenko Yu..A. The Language of Stage Dance: Types Specificity and Morphology. - Saransk: Publishing house of the Mordovian University, 2009-136 p.
- Levinson A. Ya. Old and New Ballet. Saint Petersburg: LAN; Planet of Music, 2008. - 560 p.
- Lugovaya E. K. Philosophy of Dance. Saint Petersburg: publishing house of St. Petersburg. UN-TA, 2008-128 p.
- Malkina-Pyh I. G. Body Therapy. M: Eksmo, 2005 — p. 960
- Osintseva N.V. Philosophy of the Dance: When the Dance is More than Art.-The Social Sciences (Pakistan). 2016. Vol. 11. No. 29. P. 7036-7039.
- Peters G. Improvising Improvisation: from out of Philosophy, Music, Dance, and Literature, University of Chicago Press, 2017 -288 р.
- Redfern В. Philosophical Aaesthetics and the Study of Dance as an Academic Discipline. - Research in Dance Education, 2007. рр. 187-201
- Seiffert D. Pedagogy and Psychology of Dance. Notes of the Choreographer: a textbook / TRANS. from the German V. Stackenberg. Saint Petersburg: LAN, Planet of Music, 2012. 128 p.
- Uralskaya V. I. The Nature of Dance - Moscow: Sov. Russia, 1981 — 112.
- Valukin E. P. Problems of Heritage in Choreographic Art, Moscow: GITIS, 1992-169 p.
- Wichurana L. K. The Language of Dance: Philosophical Analysis: abstract dis. - Ufa: Bashkir state University. UN-t, 2009. - 20 p.
- Zorn A. Ya. The Grammar of Dance Art and Choreography. - Moscow: LAN, Planet of Music, 2011. - 544 p.
- Article View: 4
- PDF Download: 5