Educating and training labor force Under Covid 19; Impacts to Meet Market Demand in Vietnam during Globalization and Integration Era
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2021, Volume 12, Issue 1, Pages 179-184
AbstractDuring integration and globalization era, Vietnam labor market face challenges but also have lots of opportunities. This paper mainly use qualitative analysis with statistics, synthesis and inductive methods, combine with dialectical materialism methods. Research results indicate that because many Vietnam laborers do not have enough work skills and lack of training programs, they meet difficulties on job; hence, human resource management need to deal with issues of improving skills and knowledge for workforce to meet demand under EVFTA and Industry 4.0. There are lots of job opportunities from banking, finance to manufacturing, industries. Last but not least, this study also propose some solutions to deal with challenges in Human resources to meet demand from corporations. For instance, we need to invest more on equipment and infrastructures, as well as quality of trainers for human resources of training schools, so that Vietnam businesses can overcome challenges from EVFTA.
1. Deprez, S. (2018). The Strategic Vision behind Vietnam's International Trade Integration, journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, 4. https://doi.org/10.1177/186810341803700201
- Engelmann, A., & Schwabe, G. (2018). Enabling Workers to Enter Industry 4.0: A Layered
- Huong, N.M., An, L.T.T., Huy, D.T.N., Thanh, N.T.P., Lan, N.T.P., Huong, C.T.M., & Nam, M.V. (2021). Teaching methods of history and geography and it influence for students in primary schools, vietnam, Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers, 12(1).
- Le Thi Thanh Huong, Do Thu Huong, Dinh Tran Ngoc Huy, Nguyen Thu Thuy. (2021), Education for students to enhance research skills and meet demand from workplace - case in Vietnam, Elementary Education Online, 20(4): 606-611. Doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2021.04.66
- Nguyen Manh Huong (2011), Improving teaching quality of History at high schools with the support of information technology, Doctoral thesis in Education, National Library, H, 2011
- Ministry of Education and Training (2006), Decision No. 16/2006 / QD-BGDĐT dated 05/05/2006 Promulgating General Education Program, Vietnam.
- Ministry of Education and Training (2018), General Education Program Master Program, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Koen Aesaert, Daniël Van Nijlen, Ruben Vanderlinde, Jo Tondeur, Ines Devlieger, Johan van Braak (2015), The contribution of pupil, classroom and school level characteristics to primary school pupils' ICT competences: A performance-based approach, Computers & Education, 87, pp. 55-69.
- Phan Ngoc Lien (2009) (Editor). Teaching Methodology History (Vol.1, 2), Pedagogical University Publishing House, Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Skjaeveland, Y. (2017). Learning history in early childhood: Teaching methods and children’s understanding, Contemporary issues in early childhood, 1.
- Thuy Dung Thi Vu, Le Thi Thanh Huong, Dinh Tran Ngoc Huy, Le Ngoc Nuong, Ngo Thi Huyen Trang, Nguyen Ngoc Thach. (2021). Human Education and Educational Issues for Society and Economy - Case In Emerging Markets Including Vietnam, Elementary Education Online, 20(2): 216- 221. Doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2021.02.27
- Mobile Learning Architecture, Proceedings of the 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences.
- Krachtt, N. (2018). The Workforce Implications of Industry 4.0: Manufacturing Workforce Strategies to Enable Enterprise Transformation, Seminar Paper, University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Ngô Thắng Lợi (2013). Giáo trình Kinh tế Phát triển. NXB Kinh tế Quốc dân. Hà Nội
- Nguyễn An Hà (2014). Vietnam labor market in the context of international integration. Wies I Rolnictwo, NR 4 (165).
- 13.The world bank. https://data.worldbank.org/country/vietnam. (date access 16/03/2020).
- 14. Thuy Dung Vu Thi, Tran Nguyet Minh Thu, Dinh Tran Ngoc Huy, Nguyen Thu Thuy. (2021). Effects of western culture and ho chi minh ideology on Vietnam education, Elementary education online, 20(4): 612-616. Doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2021.04.67
- 15. Tran Nguyet Minh Thu, Thuy Dung Vu Thi, Nguyen Thu Thuy, Dinh Tran Ngoc Huy. (2021). Confucianism Theories and Its Influence on Vietnam Society, Elementary Education Online, 20(4):1434-1437.
- 16. Tran Nguyet Minh Thu, Dinh Tran Ngoc Huy, Thuy Dung Vu Thi, Le Ngoc Nuong. (2021). Effects of western and chinese culture and ideology on vietnam society, Elementary Education Online, 20(4): 1438-1441. Doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2021.04.163
- 17. Trần Xuân Cầu (2013). Giáo trình Kinh tế nguồn nhân lực. NXB Kinh tế Quốc dân. Hà Nội
- 18. Ministry of Trade and Industry, World Bank (2016). Kỷ yếu hội thảo “Việt Nam: Nắm bắt cơ hội của các hiệp định Thương mại tự do thế hệ mới”. Tổ chức ngày 05/09/2016. Việt Nam. http://documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/123901521747722857/pdf/124458-VIETNAMESE-PUBLIC-VietNamSeizingopportunitiesfromnewgenerationFTAsVnese.pdf
- VCCI (2019).
- 19.Báo cáo nghiên cứu Tác động của Hiệp định Thương mại tự do Việt Nam – Liên minh Châu Âu (EVFTA) đến quan hệ lao động tại nơi làm việc ở Việt Nam. Hà Nội. http://beavccivietnam.com.vn/upload/attach/2019102915516-BEAVCCI.pdf
- Vietnam Bureau statistics. https://www.gso.gov.vn/Default.aspx?tabid=217. (date access 17/03/2020).
- https://www.dinhtranngochuy.com (access date 20/5/2021)
- Article View: 31
- PDF Download: 48