Philosophical motives and spiritual imeratives of russian culture (the context of the axiology of creativity)
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2021, Volume 12, Issue 2, Pages 26-29
AbstractIn the context of the ethical paradigm of spiritual education of young people, "inspired" by the moral philosophy of Russian culture, to substantiate a creative model in which tradition and innovation are combined, and the discursive field of which encompasses music, literature, and philosophy. Russian Russian traditional values are used to conceptualize the integral approach to the understanding and interpretation of the axiology of creativity, which is based on the dominance of Russian traditional values, and, first of all, substantiates the actual integration of "Russian leitmotives" into the modern multicultural environment.; secondly, the task is to increase the priorities in the Russian society and popularize the national spiritual and value imperatives that are important for the formation of a holistic cultural and historical worldview of the Russian youth, and to increase the level of their citizenship.
- Aotgenkhuar, Adan, Sum Ber, Galina N. Kalinina, Alexey I. Ivnitskii Horizons of Cultural Communication Within the Boundaries of The Modern World Order: Experience of Philosophical Reflection // Ilkogretim Online - Elementary Education Online, 2021; 20 (1): pp. 521-525. P. 521. http://ilkogretim-online.org doi: 10.17051/ilkonline.2021.01.044.
- Volkova P. S., Shakhovsky V. I. Spirituality in the aspect of art // Problemy muzykal'noy nauki / Music Scholarship. 2020. № 4. P. 187–198. DOI: 10.33779/2587-6341.2020.4.187-198.
- Gumilev L.N. From Russia to Russia. Essays on ethnic history / L.N. Gumilyov. Moskva: Ayris press. Rol'f, 2000. 318 p.
- Zhirov M.S., Kuznetsova N.S., Zhirova O. Ya., Selyukova T.A. Genre-style explication of the song tradition of the Belgorod region: local aspect // Problemy muzykal'noy nauki / Music Scholarship. 2020. № 4. P. 50–58. DOI: 10.33779/2587-6341.2020.4.050-058.
- Kalinina G.N., Ignatov M.A. Network paradigm in the history of philosophy and science // Gumanitarnyye vedomosti TGPU im. L.N. Tolstogo. – Issue 3 (27). September. Volume 2. – Tula, 2018. – P. 25-36.
- M. A. Ignatov, G.N. Kalinina, M. N. Kireev, V.P. Rimskiy, S.M. Sharabarin, I.O. Shteynmill. Gustav Shpet and the formation of Russian philosophical hermeneutics // Journal of Critical Reviews Vol 7, Issue 13, 2020. P. 679-682. ISSN- 2394-5125
- Kinash L.A., Zhirov M.S. G.V. Sviridov: the line of conjugation of spiritual and moral principles in creativity and life // Nauka. Kul'tura. Iskusstvo. 2013. Issue 2. P. 107-114.
- Kinash L.A., Zhirov M.S. Musical thinking G.V. Sviridova (experience of axiological commentary) / L.A. Kinash // Nauchnyy rezul'tat. Seriya «Sotsial'nyye i gumanitarnyye issledovaniya». –Belgorod: Bel NIU, 2015. Volume 1. №1 (3). P. 37-4.
- Losev, A.F.Music as a subject of logic / A.F. Losev // Forma. Stil'. Vyrazheniye. – Moskva: Mysl', 1995. P. 405-602.
- Folk music as a means of intercultural communication of Slavic peoples in the modern world: collection of materials of the Second International Symposium (Belgorod, November 26, 2020) / executive editors M.S. Zhirov, O. Ya. Zhirova, N. S. Kuznetsova, O. V. Logvinova. - Belgorod: BGIIK, 2021. 417 p.
- Rozin V.M. Art and man in history, culture and modernity. Moskva: LENAND. 2015. 240 p.
- Romenskaya L.A., Zhirov M.S., Kinash L.A. Sacral chronotope as a semantic phenomenon of composer creativity: modeling experience / L.A. Romenskaya, M.S. Zhirov, L.A. Kinash // Yezhemesyachnyy nauchno-teoreticheskiy zhurnal«Alma mater». Vestnik vysshey shkoly. №7 July 2018. 120 p. P. 54-58.
- Ryabukha L.N. Traditional culture of the Slavs // Folk music as a means of intercultural communication of Slavic peoples in the modern world: a collection of materials of the Second International Symposium (Belgorod, November 26, 2020) / editors M.S. Zhirov, O. Ya. Zhirova, N. S. Kuznetsova, O. V. Logvinova. - Belgorod: BGIIK, 2021 P. 56 – 61.
- Sviridov G.V. Music as fate / Georgy Sviridov; comp. A. S. and V. S. Belonenko; ed. foreword and comments. A. S. Belonenko; scientific. ed. S. I. Subbotina. - 2nd ed. finished. and additional. - M.: Molodaya gvardiya, 2017. 795 p.
- Shaimukhametova L.N. Semantic analysis of musical text (on the developments of the problem research laboratory of musical semantics) // Problemy muzykal'noy nauki / Music Scholarship. 2007. № 1. P. 31–43.
- Fortunatov, N.M. History of Russian literature of the XIX century / N.M. Fortunatov, M.G. Urtmintseva, I.S. Yukhnova. Moskva: Yurayt, 2013. 671 p.
- Article View: 6
- PDF Download: 4