Gender analysis of game material of the Soviet era on the example of children's magazines (1920-1980)
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2021, Volume 12, Issue 2, Pages 37-42
AbstractThe work is devoted to the gender analysis of children's games and material for creativity of the Soviet period. The sources used were magazines for children published in the period from the 1920s to the 1980s, such as «Chizh», «Yezh», «Sverchok», «Murzilka», «Pioner», «Yunyy tekhnik» and «Veselyye kartinki». A comparative analysis of this material in different time periods was carried out, taking into account gender attitudes and based on the development of Soviet pedagogical thought.
- Butovskaya M. L. Power, gender and reproductive success [text] / M. L. Butovskaya. ‒ Fryazino: «Vek 2», 2005.
- Goncharova, G. D. The period of separate education in the USSR in 1943–1945 and its reflection in literature and cinema [electronic resource] : / G. D. Goncharova ; Nats. issled. un-t «Vysshaya shkola ekonomiki». – M. : Izd. dom Vysshey shkoly ekonomiki,, 2013
- Zdravomyslova Ye. A., Tomkina A. A.12 lektsiy po gendernoy sotsiologii: uchebnoye posobiye[tekst] / Ye. A. Zdravomyslova, A. A. Temkina. ‒ St. Petersburg: Publishing House of the European University in St. Petersburg, 2015.
- History of pedagogy and education. From the birth of education in primitive society to the end of the twentieth century: ucheb. posobiye dlya ped. ucheb. zavedeniy [text] / pod red. akad. RAO A. I. Piskunova. 2-ye izd., ispr. i dop. ‒ M.: TTS Sfera, 2005.
- Kostyukhina M. Doll scrapbook. Fashionable education in literature for girls of the late 18th - early 20th centuries [text]/ M. Kostyukhina. ‒ M.: Novoye literaturnoye obozreniye, 2017. 304 p.
- Kravchenko A. I. Sotsiologiya: uchebnik. [text] / A. I. Kravchenko. ‒ M.: Logos; Yekaterinburg: Del. kn., 2000.
- Kukulin I. Periodicals for engineers and technicians: Soviet popular science journals and modeling the interests of the late Soviet scientific and technical intelligentsia [text] / I. Kukulin // Novoye literaturnoye obozreniye. 2017. № 145. P. 61‒85.
- Orlova G. Supervised Organism: The Body in the Soviet Discourse on Social Hygiene (1920s) [text] // Teoriya mody, №3, 2007. 251-270.
- Article View: 6
- PDF Download: 3