The Formation of the Student's Objectivity in the University Educational Process
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2020, Volume 11, Issue 1, Pages 13-18
AbstractIn this article, we highlight and consider one of the directions for improving the system of training specialists in higher education - the formation of student subjectivity in the educational process of the university. It should be emphasized that this task is interdisciplinary and requires the integration of the efforts of many specialists: teachers, psychologists, sociologists, etc. The author describes the main interactive methods used in teaching practice: the “Workshop of the Future” method, the case-study method, the “Decision tree” method, and the educational discussion. Also in the article, the author revealed the goal of interactive learning, which is to create comfortable learning conditions in which each student can feel his success and intellectual competence, which will allow him to simulate life and professional situations from pedagogical practice, to find a solution to the problem based on an analysis of the circumstances and the corresponding situation; to contribute to the formation of professional skills and abilities, to cultivate humanistic values in him, help to create an atmosphere of interaction and cooperation.
- State Program for the Development of Education of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2011-2020. Retrieved from http://control.edu.gov.kz/ru/gosudarstvennaya-programma-razvitiya-obrazovaniya-na-2011-2020-gody
- Kaikenova, Zh.K. (2008). Interactive forms and methods of teaching civil servants: teaching aid. Astana.
- Rogers. K. (1994). Formation of personality. A look at psychotherapy. Moscow: Progress.
- Derkach, A.A. (2015). Professional subjectivity as a psychological and acmeological phenomenon. Akmeologiya, 4 (56), 9-19.
- Kashlev, S.S. (2002). Pedagogical conditions for the development of student's subjectivity in the pedagogical process of the university. Proceedings of the second republican scientific-practical conference: University education: from effective teaching to effective teaching. Belarusian State University. Center for Educational Development Problems. Minsk: Propylaea.
- Kariyev, A., Turganbayeva, B., Slambekova, T. (2014). Model of Formation of Teacher's Readiness to Learning on The Base of Interactive Methods as The Conditions of Creation of Students Abilities. Proceedings of 2nd Global Conference on Psychology Researches.
- Berkenova, G.S. (2011). Interactive learning as a condition for improving the professional training of specialists in the university. Bulletin of Karaganda University. Series Pedagogy, 3, 65-71.
- Imramzieva, S.D. (2009). Interactive learning technologies. Professional of Kazakhstan, 8, 63-64
- Rysbaeva, A.K. (2007). Interactive learning as a factor in the successful educational activity of students. Bulletin of Kaz NPU named after Abai. Series of pedagogical sciences, 4, 26-29.
- Tursunova, B.Zh. (2008). Interactive teaching technologies in higher education. Actual problems of the present. Series Pedagogy, 17, 74-77.
- Abykanova, B., Kussainov, G. M., Mukhametkaly, M. M. (2020). Formation of communicative competence of students in the information educational environment of an urban school. Ad Alta Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 10(1), 89-92.
- Kussainov, G. M., Abdol E. D., Mukhambetov, Z. M. (2020). Information technologies as a determining factor of development of objects of social-infrastructural centers of the region. Ad Alta Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 10(1), 97-99.
- Abykanova, B., Bilyalova, Zh., Tashkeyeva, G. (2020). Professional competencies and methods for their formation in the university. Ad Alta Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 10(1), 59-62
- Abykanova, B., Yelezhanova, Sh., Koishigulova, L. et al. (2020). The use of modern information technologies in the educational process. Ad Alta Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 10(1), 37-40.
- Yegenissova, A. K., Tulenova, U., Aidnaliyeva, N. A. (2020). Methods and approaches in interactive learning. Ad Alta Journal of Interdisciplinary Research, 10, 35-40.
- Li, A., Kudebayeva, G., Sardarova, Z. (2016). Socio-psychological profile of a person exposed to suicidal behavior. International Journal of Psychology, 1, 75-76.
- Article View: 14,589
- PDF Download: 15,408