Problems of physical accessibility of components of a tourism product for persons with disabilities
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2021, Volume 12, Issue 1, Pages 67-71
AbstractThe study was carried out in order to determine the compliance of the infrastructure of the tourist
product of the Republic of Dagestan with the requirements of a barrier-free environment. The
availability of accommodation facilities, social and cultural facilities, beaches has been investigated.
The prospects for the development of research in this area in the future are determined
Souca, Maria Luiza (2010). Accessible Tourism - The Ignored Opportunity. Annals of the
University of Oradea: Economic Science. 1.
2. Dąbrowska, Barbara. (2013). Disability Tourism in Europe and Its Accessibility.
3. Sanmargaraja, Shalini & Wee, Seow. (2018). Information Required by the Disabled Travelers-A
Case Study in Kukup Island. Tangjung Piai, Ledang Hills and Endau-Rompin Forest Park. 6. 5-9.
4. Carmen, Babaita & Andreea, Nagy & Viorel, Filep. (2011). The tourism barriers of the disabled.
Annals of Faculty of Economics. 1. 201-205.
5. Elinc, Zuhal & Elinç, Hakan & Akinci, Zeki. (2012). A Landscape Approach to Development of
Sustainable and Accessible Tourism in Antalya.
6. Akinci, Zeki. (2015). Research on the Development and Supply of Accommodation Enterprises in
the Scope of Accessible Tourism in the Region of Antalya. International Journal of Humanities and
Social Studies. 3. 525-535.
7. Zaytseva N.A., Shuravina D.B. Bezbar'yernyy turizm: uchebnoye posobiye. – M.: KnoRus, 2016. –
8. Strategiya razvitiya turizma v Rossiyskoy Federatsii na period do 2035 goda. Utverzhdena
rasporyazheniyem Pravitel'stva Rossiyskoy Federatsii ot 20 sentyabrya 2019 g. № 2129-р
9. Manual on Accessible Tourism for All: Principles, Tools and Best Practices – Module I: Accessible
Tourism – Definition and Context.
- Article View: 47
- PDF Download: 59