Professional competencies as a component of professional training of a fitness trainer-teacher in higher education institutions
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2021, Volume 12, Issue 1, Pages 72-81
AbstractThe article presents professional competencies as an important component in the professional training of future trainers-teachers of fitness in higher education institutions. The purpose of the work is to substantiate professional competencies in the professional training of future trainers-teachers in fitness in higher education institutions. The effectiveness of the use of professional competencies in professional activities is ensured by a combination of medical-biological, social-humanitarian and psychological knowledge from sports and pedagogical disciplines. The learning process is based on integrative interdisciplinary links, unity and interconnection of sports and professional and pedagogical improvement of physical and mental abilities with the use of modern information and communication technologies, cooperation of teachers and fitness trainers, development of international relations and cooperation. The use of modern educational technologies, special computer programs in combination with traditional forms of professional training provides an opportunity to increase the effectiveness of training. In the case of the use of such training in the formation of professional competencies, almost all students are involved in cognitive activities, constant exchange of knowledge. At the same time, information and communication technologies almost naturally combine methods and means of learning and data processing. In order for graduates to become highly qualified and competent professionals, they need not only to acquire a certain set of knowledge and skills, but also to gain sufficient experience in modern information technology, and most importantly, to acquire the ability to self-development, improving their professional competencies.
- Butenko H., Goncharova N., Saienko V. & Tolchieva H. Use of health tourism as a basis for improving physical condition of primary school age children. Journal of Physical Education and Sport. 2017. 17(1), Art. 6. Р. 34–39.
- Kononets N., Grynova M., Zhamardiy V., Mamon O. and Liulka H.Problems of Implementation of The System of Resource-Based Learning of Future Teachers of Physical Culture // International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2020. 9 (12). Р. 50–60.
- Kononets N., Ilchenko O., Mokliak V. Future teachers resource-based learning system: experience of higher education institutions in Poltava city, Ukraine. Turkish Online Journal of Distance Education-TOJDE. July 2020. ISSN 1302-6488 Volume 21. Number 3. Article 14. Р. 199–220.
- Kornosenko O. K. & Danysko O. V. Implementation of Step Training Simulator in the Process of Professional Training of Future Specialists in Physical Culture, [in:] Informational Technologies and Means of Education, National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Inform. Technologies and Means of Education, University of Educational Management ed. 2017. 58(2). Р. 98–107.
- Nash M. Let’s work on your weaknesses’: Australian CrossFit coaching, masculinity and neoliberal framings of ‘health’ and ‘fitness’. Sport in Society. 2018. 21(9). Р. 1432–1453.
- Oluwajana D., IdowuA., Nat M., Vanduhe V. & Fadiya S. The Adoption of Students’ Hedonic Motivation System Model to Gamified Learning Environment. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research. 2019. 14(3). Р. 156–167.
- Rapkiewicz J. A., NunesJ. P., Mayhew J. L., Franchini E. & Amarante Do Nascimento M. Effects of Muay Thai training frequency on body composition and physical fitness in healthy untrained women. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2018. 58(12). Р. 1808–1814.
- Rustaden A. M., Gjestvang, C., Bø K., Hagen Haakstad L. A., & Paulsen G. Body Pump versus traditional heavy load resistance training on changes in resting metabolic rate in overweight untrained women. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2017. 58(9). Р. 1304–1311.
- Shvedchykova I., Soloshych I., Kononets N., Grynova M. Creation of Electronic Educational Resources for Resource-Oriented Training of Electrical Engineering Students. IEEE Problems of Automated Electrodrive. Theory and Practice (PAEP). (21-25 Sept. 2020, Kremenchuk, Ukraine). P. 1–5.
- TolleH., Rapacz A., Weintraub B., Harkema S. J. & Gibson J. L. Establishing the Neuro Recovery Network Community Fitness and Wellness facilities: multi-site fitness facilities provide activity-based interventions and assessments for evidence-based functional gains in neurologic disorders. Disability and Rehabilitation. 2018. 40(25). Р. 3086–3093.
- Vanchukhina L., Leybert T., Rogacheva A., Rudneva Y & Khalikova E. New model of managerial education in technical university. International Journal of Educational Management. 2019. 33(3). Р. 511–524.
- Zhamardiy V. O., Donchenko V. I., Yemets A. V., Skrinnik Y. O. Physical Development by Means of Fitness Technologies as One of General Aspects of Student’s Health // Wiadomości Lekarskie. 2019. Тom LXXII, nr 5 cz II. P. 1074–1078.
- Zhamardiy V., Griban G., Shkola O., Fomenko O., Khrystenko D., Dikhtiarenko Z., Yeromenko E., Lytvynenko A., Terentieva N., Otravenko O., Samokish I., Husarevych O. аnd Bloshchynskyi I. Methodical System of Using Fitness Technologies in Physical Education of Students // International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2020. 9 (5). Р. 27–34.
- Zhamardiy V., Shkola O., Tolchieva H., Saienko V. Fitness Technologies in the System of Physical Qualities Development by Young Students // Journal of Physical Education and Sport. 2020. Vol 20 (1), Art 19. pp. 142–149.
- Zhamardiy V. O., Shkola O. М., Okhrimenko I. M., Strelchenko O. G., Aloshyna A. I., Opanasiuk F. H., Griban G. P., Yahodzinskyi V. P., Mozolev O. M., Prontenko K. V. Checking of the Methodical System Efficiency of Fitness Technologies Application in Students’ Physical Education // Wiadomości Lekarskie. 2020. Тom LXXIII, nr 2. P. 332–341.
- Zhamardiy V., Shkola O., Ulianova V., Bilostotska O., Okhrimenko I., Okhrimenko S., Griban G., Prontenko K., Bloshchynskyi I. Influence of Fitness Technologies on the Student Youth’s Physical Qualities Development // Revista Dilemas Contemporáneos : Educación, Política y Valores. Año : VII, Número : Edición Especial, Artículo no. : 49. Período : Octubre, 2019.
- Zhamardiy V., Shkola O., Bezpaliy S., Kalynovskyi B., Vasylenko O., Ivanochko I., Dovgan N., Malynskyi I., Danylenko O., Griban G., Prontenko K. Modern Fitness Technologies in the Physical Education of Students // Revista Dilemas Contemporáneos : Educación, Política y Valores. Año : VII, Número : Edición Especial, Artículo no. : 81. Período : Noviembre, 2019.
- Zhamardiy V., Shkola O., Boichenko A., Prystynskyi V., Kornosenko O., Dmytrenko K., Kabatska O., Staroselska Y., Hordiienko O. and Postova S.Dynamics of Physical Fitness of Students during Powerlifting Classes // International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2020. 9 (9). Р. 49–60.
- Zhamardiy V., Shkola O., Otravenko O., Momot O., Andreieva M., Andrieieva O., Mudryk V., Slusarev V., Broslavska H. and Putiatina G. Dynamics of the Functional State of Students in the Process of Powerlifting in Higher Education // International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2020. 9 (10). Р. 24–35.
- Zhamardiy V., Shkola O., Saienko V. and Tolchieva H.Model of Pedagogical System for Teaching Students Motor Actions in Powerlifting // International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2020. 9 (12). Р. 76–85.
- Zhurat Y., Davydyuc N. & Oliynyk M. Psychological and Pedagogical Factors of Activating the Masters Students Cognitive Intereststothe Study of Foreign Languages. Revista Romaneasca Pentru Educatie Multidimensionala. 2019. 11(1). Р. 312–324.
- Article View: 109
- PDF Download: 105