Vandalism in castles, Tentors and the enhanced core of the historical Russian city
Journal for Educators, Teachers and Trainers,
2021, Volume 12, Issue 1, Pages 123-131
AbstractThe article describes the results of the work of the analytical department of an independent security system. The history of the creation of a criminal community at the state and regional levels is presented. The forms and types of work of the members of the criminal community are described. The article is based on an analysis of documents, anonymous sources, conversations with witnesses, self-reflection, etc. After the Second World War, people who, during the war, committed a number of war crimes against civilians by order of military commanders (redistribution of lands, redistribution of money resources, sexual crimes). This task was set thanks to the establishment of contacts with foreign agents who tortured concentration camp prisoners. The criminals released them on the condition of conducting terrorist actions against the Soviet people after the war (economy, social sphere, world order, etc.).
- "The Constitution of the Russian Federation" (adopted by popular vote on 12.12.1993) (taking into account the amendments introduced by the Laws of the Russian Federation on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation dated 30.12.2008 № 6-FKZ, dated 30.12.2008 № 7-FKZ) // "Collected Legislation of the Russian Federation ", 26.01.2009, № 4, Art. 445.
- Ikonnikova G.I. Filosofiya prava. – M.: Yurayt, 2010. – 351 p.
- Leyst O.E. Sushchnost' prava. – M.: Zertsalo-M,2011. – 352 p.
- Matuzov N.I., Mal'ko A.V. Teoriya gosudarstva i prava. – M.: Delo, 2011. – 528 p.
- Naumov A.V. Rossiyskoye ugolovnoye pravo. V 3 tomakh. Volume 2. Osobennaya chast'. Chapters 1-10. – M.: Wolters Kluwer, 2010. – 504 p.
- Nersesyants V. Problemy obshchey teorii prava i gosudarstva. – M.: Infra-M, 2010. – 816 p.
- Rassolov M.M., Malakhov V.P., Ivanov A.A. Aktual'nyye problemy teorii gosudarstva i prava. – M.: Yuniti-Dana, 2010. – 448 p.
- Teoriya gosudarstva i prava / Ed. A.S. Pigolkina, YU.A. Dmitriyeva. – M.: Yurayt, 2011. – 752 p.
- Ugolovnoye pravo Rossii. Chasti Obshchaya i Osobennaya / Pod red. A.V. Brilliantova. – M.: Prospekt, 2010. – 1232 p.
- Yaroshenko O.P. Murder committed in a state of passion, especially qualifications // Rossiyskiy sledovatel'. – 2011. - № 5. – P. 18 – 21.
- Article View: 44
- PDF Download: 38